The WE1S Interpretation Protocol for topic models is implemented as a set of Qualtrics surveys with declared steps for observing and drawing conclusions from topic models. The surveys are designed to be mix-and-matched in sequence or in parallel depending on the needs of a particular research problem.
Below are links to the live surveys. Surveys can only be used by one person (i.e., computer) at a time in a unique session. Teams working on a survey together might collaborate by using the Word doc reference copies of Interpretation Protocol modules to draft responses together–e.g., by copying them into a Google Drive space and working on them together.
Surveys finish with an option to request an emailed copy of answers. Note: Trial runs of surveys can be designated as such. Once a survey is started, it must be completed–even if only with incomplete answers–before restarted. Incomplete surveys.
Getting an overview of a topic model:
- v_2_Module_1_-_Take_an_overview_of_a_topic_model (live Qualtrics survey)
- v_2_Module_2_-_Examine_representative_topics_and_clusters (live Qualtrics survey)
Specific research tasks:
- v_2_Module_3a_-_Analyze_a_topic (live Qualtrics survey)
- V_2Module_3b_-_Analyze_a_topic_cluster (live Qualtrics survey)
- v_2_Module_3c_-_Analyze_a_keyword (live Qualtrics survey)
- v_2_Module_4a_-_Compare_sets_of_topics_multiple_topics (live Qualtrics survey)
- v_2_Module_4c_-_Compare_two_keywords (live Qualtrics survey)
- v_2_Module_6_-_Compare two_different_topic models (live Qualtrics survey)
- v_2 Module X – Make and document your own workflow (live Qualtrics survey)
Final research steps:
- v_2 Module 7 – Analysis and synthesis of interpretation results (live Qualtrics survey)
- v_2_Report_Module_-_Instructions_for_writing_report (live Qualtrics survey)