WE1S developers work together using a combination of the following sites and tools.
WE1S Developer Sites
- Summer Research Camp 2018 site
- PBWorks Developers Site
- Collection and Analysis Tools
- Harbor 5000: WE1S Workflow Management System (WMS) -- creates, stores, and manages WE1S "manifests"
- Harbor 9999: Jupyter notebooks workspace --processes and topic models collections
- Harbor 10000: Jupyter notebooks workspace --processes and topic models collections
- Mirrormask 9999: Jupyter notebooks workspace -- processes and topic models collections
- Google form for Collection queuing (created July 17th as temporary tool)
- Nexis Uni Source IDs + Geography (sheet compiled by Tyler)
- WE1S Github Repository
- Zotero group library | WE1S WordPress site view of the Zotero group library
- WE1S form for submitting to the Zotero group library (Note: anyone can access the form and fill it out; share permission is only required to edit the questions in the form itelf)
- Google sheet showing citations collected from the form and queued for the WE1S bibliography editor to enter into Zotero
- ZoteroBib online citation creation tool (handy tool for creating citations)